Why Work with a Window Coverings Professional?
Why Work with a Window Fashion Professional?
Have you ever felt stymied during the decorating process? Trying to decide what to do with your windows and can’t get past the blank stare. It is scary and a matter of pride. Do you really need a decorator or professional to help? How expensive will that be?
No matter the scale of the job- from one small window to a house full- a window fashion professional can guide you through the process.
Why Talk to a Pro?
Lucinda’s Interiors is a shop at home service for window treatments and soft furnishings.
Lucinda’s Interiors is dedicated to creating innovative and unique window treatments by understanding your needs, giving sound advice and offering exceptional quality and service. As professionals we:
- Develop overall themes for your custom window treatments as part of your decorating plan.
- Prevent costly mistakes by helping you choose appropriate fabrics, products, and styles.
- Meet the challenge of today’s specialty windows head on by providing the best solutions for your lifestyle.
- Tap our proven resources such as quality workrooms and bonded installers.
- Give you the best value for your money. We know where to find what you want.
- Give you confidence to enhance and expand your taste and make inspired decisions.
- Save you time and energy. – Don’t underestimate the time it takes to do custom window treatments effectively. We take care of all the details from selecting, purchasing to installing your treatments. We have the experience to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Cindy Black-Booher, President of Lucinda’s Interiors is:
- Certified Interior Designer through Sheffield School of Interior Design.
- Past President of the Indiana Chapter of Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA).
- She is the ONLY Window Fashions Certified Professional (WFCP), Design Expert, in the area.
- Certified Color Professional, Advanced Designation, Confident Color System (CCP).
We were very pleased with everything Lucinda chose for our master bedroom & bath make-over!Bev and Rick Garnet
Proudly serving the following areas in Indiana & Ohio: Richmond, Union City, New Castle, Muncie, Winchester, Lynn, Greenville, New Paris, Eaton, Mooreland, Centerville, Hagerstown, Cambridge City, Fountain City. Liberty & surrounding areas
We are your local Hunter Douglas, Lafayette Interior Fashions & Horizons Window Fashion dealer. Contact us to see these shades in person.
Lucinda’s Interiors Inc