We are committed to your complete satisfaction.
We’ll help make your home a showcase interior!
Whether you’re looking for attractive and functional window coverings, some custom bedding or a creative solution to a challenging design problem, think of us. Lucinda’s Interiors can offer you the perfect solution – one that reflects your personal taste and lifestyle. Complete design, measuring and installation services are available on all products.
Inquire as to our full line of window fashions options and fabric choices, or call for an in-home appointment. We make a commitment to complete shopping satisfaction for every Lucinda’s Interiors customer.
Since we’re locally owned and operated, we take our long-term commitment to the community seriously, and we are proud of the professional products and services we provide. We are here now – and we’ll be here in the future when you need us again. Call on us for your next design project!
Lucinda’s Interiors was founded in 1991
About Our Team
Our team of experienced professionals awaits you.
We are here to help you turn your house into the perfect Midwest home… with beautiful decor that meets the functional needs of long summer days, long winter nights and everything else in between.
Senior Design Consultant
With over 30 years of Fine Art & Interior Design experience, Christian is a welcome addition to the team & continues to celebrate the high standards and impeccable customer service synonymous with Lucinda’s Interiors.
Founder and Owner
Cindy is now married and living on the lake in Orland, IN and continues to serve as Company Consultant during the sale & transition of Lucinda’s Interiors over to Christian Adams.
Don is married and lives in Liberty, IN. He has several years experience doing Drapery & Blind Installation, Painting and Wallpaper Installation.
Lucinda (Cindy) is a:
- Graduate of Sheffield School of Interior Design
- Window Fashions Certified Professional (WFCP), Design Expert
- Member of Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA)
- President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2015/16
- Vice-President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2013/14
- President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2007/08
- Treasurer of Indiana Chapter 2005/06
- Certified Color Professional, Advanced Designation
- Hunter Douglas Certified Professional Installer
- Lafayette Installation Training Center – Drapery & Shutter Installation Course
- Past participant in Decorators Show Houses in support of Richmond Art Association and Cope Environmental Center
- Provided and Installed Energy Efficient Blinds for the Cope Environmental Center Sustainability House.
We are your local Hunter Douglas, Lafayette Interior Fashions & Horizons Window Fashion dealer. Contact us to see these shades in person.
Lucinda’s Interiors Inc