We are committed to your complete satisfaction.
We’ll help make your home a showcase interior!
Whether you’re looking for attractive and functional window coverings, some custom bedding or a creative solution to a challenging design problem, think of us. Lucinda’s Interiors can offer you the perfect solution – one that reflects your personal taste and lifestyle. Complete design, measuring and installation services are available on all products.
Come in to see our full line of window & wall coverings and fabric choices, or call for an in-home appointment. I make a commitment to complete shopping satisfaction for every Lucinda’s Interiors customer.
Since we’re locally owned and operated, we take our long-term commitment to the community seriously, and we are proud of the professional products and services we provide. We are here now – and we’ll be here in the future when you need us again. Call on us for your next design project!
Lucinda’s Interiors was founded in 1991
About Our Team
Our team of experienced professionals awaits you.
We are here to help you turn your house into the perfect Midwest home… with beautiful decor that meets the functional needs of long summer days, long winter nights and everything else in between.
Owner, President and Window Fashion Designer
Cindy resides in the back of the Old General Store in Arba. She is a member of the Spartanburg Christian Church where she is the Choir Director and a member of the Sunday Morning Praise Team. Cindy loves antiques and art.
Don is married and lives in Liberty, IN. He has several years experience doing Drapery & Blind Installation, Painting and Wallpaper Installation.
Lucinda (Cindy) is a:
- Graduate of Sheffield School of Interior Design
- Window Fashions Certified Professional (WFCP), Design Expert
- Member of Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA)
- President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2015/16
- Vice-President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2013/14
- President of the Indiana Chapter of WCAA 2007/08
- Treasurer of Indiana Chapter 2005/06
- Certified Color Professional, Advanced Designation
- Hunter Douglas Certified Professional Installer
- Lafayette Installation Training Center – Drapery & Shutter Installation Course
- Past participant in Decorators Show Houses in support of Richmond Art Association and Cope Environmental Center
- Provided and Installed Energy Efficient Blinds for the Cope Environmental Center Sustainability House.
About our Showroom
Our state-of-the-art showroom contains large working display blinds, shades and shutters, so you can see, touch and operate all the beautiful window fashions we carry. Our professional staff will walk you through the choices, so you can make a more informed decision for your windows – ensuring your long-term satisfaction with your purchase.
See store directions and hours.
Cindy –Sincere thanks – Carol G.
A trip to your showroom was the beginning of a successful project… everything is just what I wanted! You listened and helped make choices to achieve the desired end results. Just knowing what was available made everything come together.
Although this little, but absolutely beautiful showroom, has a Lynn address, it really sits in downtown Arba. Cindy Black transformed an old store into a feast for the eyes and imagination. It is just one of the reasons you will find it worthwhile to wander the country roads of Randolph County!Quote from RoamRandolph.org
We are your local Hunter Douglas, Lafayette Interior Fashions & Horizons Window Fashion dealer. Contact us to see these shades in person.